Build brand awareness for PPS
Build brand awareness for PPS’s specialised graduate professional-focused financial services offering and its mutual business model.
- Build brand awareness for PPS’s specialised graduate professional-focused financial services offering and its mutual business model.
- Increase membership with a focus on younger members
- Position PPS’ professionals as thought leaders in South Africa’s graduate professional insurance and investment;
- Build stronger media relationships;
- Assist in the development of related events and strategic campaigns.
Conceptualised and rolled-out integrated PR & Social media communications campaign:
- Drafted and disseminated: 54 x PPS media releases and 14 x PPS Investments media releases
- Secured 72 media interviews with PPS spokespeople
- Invited and hosted media at 3 x PPS events
- Conceptualised and implemented PPS Professional Confidence Index
- Management of International Cooperative Mutual Insurance Federation Global Conference
- Daily platform / content management – Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Drove traffic to the PPS websites by sharing relevant PPS media releases
- Amplified One Young World campaign via social media
- Amplified Beethoven ATL campaign via social media
R57 838 113.00 (ROI 85:1)
Editorial Coverage Value
Editorial Pieces Achieved
101 951 704