With over 50 multi-skilled consultants in South Africa and partners across Africa, we have the ability to offer clients results driven strategic communications and PR solutions. Our vision is to be the most admired communications agency in Africa with a reputation for achieving meaningful business results for clients.
- Founded 2009
- Acquired by MSLGROUP (2015) – one of the world’s largest communications networks
- Epic MSLGROUP is part of Publicis Groupe – a global leader in marketing, communications and business transformation
- Over 50 in-house communications consultants
- Integrated communications solutions
- National presence
- Africa and global capabilities
- Long-term clients - 95% client retention ratio
- BBBEE Status: Level 1 Contributor and a Black Designated Group Supplier
Our integrated service offerings
We develop and execute integrated communications and PR strategies across multiple disciplines including PR, reputation management, stakeholder engagement, digital, activations and events. All this is underpinned by a passion for creativity and engaging content that is targeted towards the achievement of measurable business objectives.
Elian Wiener, CEO
- Strategy development, media and investor relations, reputation and crisis management.
- Emerging entrepreneur and Innovator of the year 2011 - Sanlam/Business Partners Entrepreneur of the year awards
- 6 years with Epic MSLGROUP
- Business journalist at Moneyweb, e-tv, 567 Cape Talk / Talk Radio 702
- Head of external communications for Old Mutual South Africa
- Over 10 years as CEO of PR and communications agencies in South Africa
Gavin Etheridge, Director: Cape Town
- Communications strategy development
- New brand launches / SA entry
- Creative brand activations - FMCG
- Over 6 years with Epic MSLGROUP
- Over 15 years’ experience in PR & Communications
- Multiple PRISM award wins for B2C and B2B campaigns
Lead PR accounts have included, among others:
- Mahindra (SA launch)
- Cobra Beer (SA launch)
- Sheraton Group
Global Reach. Local Strength.
- 100+ Offices
- 22 Countries
- Over 3 400+ Staff
A true global player!
Partners for Possibility (PfP)
A project which we believe can assist to build a better society is Partners for Possibility (PfP).
PfP is a creative solution to South Africa' education crisis - it is a co-action, co-learning partnership between School Principals and Business Leaders, enabling social cohesion through partnerships, and empowering Principals to become change leaders in their schools and communities. The PfP Programme facilitates cross-sectoral reciprocal partnerships between Business, Government and the Social Sector.
The PfP Programme was founded in 2010 when Louise van Rhyn (Director and Founder), became the first Business Leader to partner with a Principal in an effort to improve a school's education outcomes.
The PfP initiative speaks to the idea that enhancing the quality of education, improving the school environment and encouraging engagement between parents and teachers are meaningful and attainable goals that would provide an upward spiral of real change in society.
By placing the school at the centre of community PfP believes that significant transformation can be achieved in the education sector.
For more info visit: www.pfp4sa.org
Through our network of market leading partners and affiliates in over 19 countries across the continent, we are able to deliver coordinated and effective pan African strategic communications solutions for clients.
Epic MSLGroup Offices
Epic MSLGroup Affiliates